Full Individual Membership
Membership Criteria - Those eligible for "Full Membership" shall be:
- All "Supervisory Officers" employed in Local Government.
- For the purpose of "Full membership" eligibility, "Supervisory Officers" are those who have responsibility for either the whole of a Municipality's outside works, or a defined and specific part thereof, or is titled as a Supervisor of inside personnel.
- In the case of Authorities with a Staff Engineer or Engineers, or in the case of Authorities in which the Clerk assumes a Supervisory role of the outdoor works,
- "Supervisory Officers" (eligible for Full Membership of the Association) shall be those directly responsible to the Engineer or Clerk, who supervise the outdoor works, or any person who holds a Supervisory position within Local Government.
- Any Leading Hand who is employed in Local Government, and who is in charge of any outside employees, and has held this Supervisory position for a period no less than two (2) years.
- All Full Members of the Association to have power to vote at all meetings.