Tuesday 10 August 2021
This spectacular golf course sweeps across dense bushland, cuts through steep limestone quarries and skirts picturesque lakes, to present surprises and challenges at almost every turn. One minute you are playing an approach shot beneath a 30-metre limestone cliff, the next you are adapting to the fresh ocean breeze on an undulating links style fairway.
If you would like more information about to playing on this scenic golf course, contact our Golf Coordinator, Scott Herbert at Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0409 081 095.
Golf packages are available. They include:
- BBQ brunch (prior to tee off).
- Pick-up on course refreshments.
- Nibbles on your return to the clubhouse.
- Presentation and buffet dinner (after you have had a chance to shower and change out of your golf attire).
- Guest presenter.
- Jeans, track pants and crew neck shirts are not acceptable.
- Shirts must have a collar.
- Socks must be worn with shoes and shoes must have soft spikes.
- Runners and soft rubber sole shoes are acceptable.
Golf Day with Michael Broadbridge
High performance specialist, Michael Broadbridge, will be taking part in the golf day and presenting at the Golf Dinner.
Michael has over 30 years’ experience working in professional sport and business.
Career highlights and awards
- 2 x AFL Grand Finals (coaching) 2 x AFL Coach of the Year (WA Media Guild)
- First and only coach of a Senior WA AFL State team victory in Victoria
- WA State 18’s National Champion (player and Coach)
- Olympic medal winning performance (Management)
- 1 x Prime Minister’s Medal for services to sport Transitioning learnings from elite sport to business
Current business consulting
- High performing individuals, leaders and teams
Current AFL Coaching
WAFL Senior State Team (2017 to present)